Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why Take That Photo?

I'm in the process of writing a photography book about "Why Take That Photo?" It won't be technical but heart full. I've never had any lessons or classes, but have attended three DeWitt Jones seminars. He writes in Outdoor Photography. From years of reading him I've developed a "Why" that guides me. As I progress I'll post some of it for your review.

Have sent out many photos to family, friends, fellow photographers, and artists for their choice. There'll be twenty photos with a story about each photo.

It'll be "self published" and I'm looking forward to the adventure. Hope you'll follow along with me as I learned more about self publishing and complete the process.

In the love of photography, I am....John John Madden Photography

0 comments: