Thursday, December 10, 2009

Howdy and Welcome
















Welcome to my photography blog.

What is a photography blog?

It's a sharing of the gift God has given me to see things differently than most others. Why do I say "see things differently than most?"

If I had a dollar for every time I was out and about with my camera, saw something and started taking pictures and people drive by looking to see what I'm looking at, or stopping by, looking in the direction I'm photographing and then asking "What are you looking at?" I have a lot more money to buy more cameras.

My friend, DeWitt Jones, says "God puts up a banquet everyday, it up to us to see it."

My friend, Steve Douglas, captures weather like no one I know. He sees storms like not one else. He's also a gifted teacher and outstanding photographer. I have learned from him too.

Both DeWitt and Steve are exceptional photographers so our bound of sharing "Mother Nature" and all of God's bounty lead me
to wanting to create a photography blog. That plus Steve knew how and did it for me.

Anyway, I love sharing my photography with others. Nothing revs me up like talking photography, sharing ideas, techniques, and the love of photography with anyone and everyone.

Hence, as the sports company Nike says....JUST DO!

So I am!

Hope you enjoy and maybe the photography bug will light up your life.

Enjoy....

John Madden

0 comments: